Nestled in scenic Old Town Morro Bay, one hotel stands out from all the rest in terms of style and class. Masterpiece Hotel features authentic Spanish-Moorish architecture, inner corridors lined with classical and modern art, and a quiet, cozy atmosphere that will make your getaway truly relaxing. Masterpiece Hotel has a variety of room types to choose from. Regardless of the room type, each room is non-smoking and equipped with:
- In-room coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Individual-room wall heater
- DirecTV with HBO and premium sports package
- Free wireless high-speed internet
- Iron/ironing boards and DVD players available upon request*
- Playpens, Rollaway beds, copy service, and fax service are available upon request* (additional charges may apply).
Some of our other spectacular amenities include:
- Expanded continental breakfast (everything from fresh baked hot waffles, hard-boiled eggs, toast, muffins, danishes, fruit, cereal, etc. Please call for more details).
- Wine, sparkling apple cider, cheese, and crackers every evening in our spacious lobby.
- Luggage carts located in the lobby.
- Free parking provided.
- Within walking distance from great shops and restaurants in old-town Morro Bay.
- Views of Morro Rock.
- Roman-style bath spa, coin-op laundry, and fitness center on-site
**ADA accessible rooms available upon request—please call directly to book these rooms**
For those looking to save on expenses, our Standard Rooms are right up your alley! These rooms are available with either a single King bed or two Queens, and include all the great amenities listed above. Each room provides the comforts of home—with a table and chairs or couch, armoire, bathroom and vanity, and a shower/tub combo. With a view of the city, these rooms are a great economical choice. Available with a balcony for a nominal fee, please call for details.
Our Deluxe Rooms provide a warm and welcoming retreat for your upcoming getaway. With all the basic comforts of the standard rooms, these beauties also offer a private balcony and fireplace. Lay by the fire and bask in the art and charm of this special hotel.
The hotel’s penthouse suite, dubbed the El Mirador, encompasses the entire top floor (a stunning 700 square feet) and offers views of the ocean and Morro Rock from the large balcony. The stylized furnishings are luxurious; complete with a King-sized pillow-top mattress, comfy arm chairs, and a romantic fireplace. To truly top off your pamper-perfect escape, the suite’s crowning jewel is the grand Jacuzzi for two.
Our Jacuzzi Suite is located on our ground floor and is a sure setting for pure relaxation and fun. Whether lounging out on the balcony, snuggling by the fireplace or cozying up in a Jacuzzi built for two, the Jacuzzi Suite has got you covered.